my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Monday, April 18, 2005

One up, one down

Well, wonderful Zeus the beagle is apparently much, much better. Yay, Zeus!

But normally sprightly Cali is much worse. Just had her second blood transfusion and her mom is now wondering how long to let it go on. Ah, me. Cali was in my office this morning and certainly seemed lethargic, which really is alarming as she is normally very energetic to the point of annoying. Oh, Cali, feel better.

Yoiks.

My ex's Riley (GSD-&-something-thin mix) is staying with us till tomorrow night. He is such a character. While my friend and I were moving the birthday-party groceries in on Saturday, she inadvertantly A) let both dogs out, and B) closed the front door. Opened it several minutes later to find both dogs happily sitting on the porch, watchin' as the world goes by. Good dogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home