my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Friday, October 07, 2005

Andrea should not read this

So I went to the public skate at Oakland Ice (check out their newly updated web site!) yesterday at noon with our General Manager. I had packed my bag with a turtleneck, sweats, kneepads, and my skates. I was partway around the rink for the first time when I realized I had forgotten to bring my knee brace. Oops.

So of course, I was practicing transitions, and fell. Mostly on my well-padded butt, but at some point, I folded my leg under me. I don't even know which leg it was (injured knee or not?), but as I started around the rink again, I felt tiny twinges in my previously injured knee. They went away... but that'll teach me to leave the knee brace off. Oops.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

>=O

feel free to sit out the games against my squad though, i don't like playing against you. =)

 
At 11:20 AM, October 07, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

That's the highest compliment you've ever paid me! Thanks!

FTR, I *hate* playing against you. And you and Jena? *Forget it*.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home