my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Freaking DOG ate my lunch!

So I came home at noon, all ready to eat the leftover lasagne from the nice Italian restaurant my mom took us to... and just inside the front door is a shredded ziploc bag. Not a huge deal, this has happened several times lately. Annoying, but whatever. I pick up the pieces and head into the kitchen. Where there is madness. I have never used such foul langauge before. I'm sure I called Foster Dog a "rat bastard" multiple times. Not sure what that means, but it sounds mean.

She (and Maddy, I'm sure) ate
my lasagne
leftover risotto (also very good)
leftover tostada salad (kind of old but there was quite a bit)
carrots left over from a lunch I'd packed
and
the lid to a pricey Tupperware container. One that was empty (but its purpose is to keep veggies cold in the fridge, so I store it there even when empty). Rat BASTARD!

This gives me the impetus to finish her description and get it and her photos posted on the Labrador Rescue email list and get her OUT OF MY HOUSE. So she can stop eating my leftover lasagne and bothering Maddy, who put in several years of being annoyed by Max and deserves a rest, at long last.

I had salad for lunch. Woo hoo.

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, October 17, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

dude, that dog should be crated for the rest of its life...or at least when you're not at home!

 
At 6:55 PM, October 17, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

LOL by that logic, all of your dogs should be crated when you're not home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home