my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Where is my right arm?

My friend is helping me transition my stuff from my old Blue & White Mac G3 to a newer G4. Something didn't cooperate last night, so she took both machines home to work on them some more. (Thanks!!)

This morning, I found myself walking to the computer desk to check my email. Oops!

A little later, I wanted to check the schedule of something online. Nope!

Found myself going to check my email again a little later. Sorry!

It is so funny. I never thought I was that addicted. Computers Anonymous, anyone?

4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger heather said...

no, i know nothing about this addiction of which you speak.

 
At 2:22 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Jennie said...

Well, there ya go. There's even a name. And an acronym.

"What a wonderful world..."

 
At 2:25 PM, July 25, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

Me neither. Nope. Not all at. I mean I only have a computer card game running, three tabs on firefox, and my thunderbird, while contemplating opening a word document to do progress notes, and I need to boot up the other laptop (the mac, I'm writing this on a pc) to coordinate data in email onto the the 4D program that I hate. No freaking idea at all.

 
At 6:12 PM, July 26, 2006, Blogger andrea said...

that's how i feel about my sidekick, though sometimes, i *do* need to put it down and take a rest, otherwise, my eyes cross from staring at it too close!

this, incidentally, is why i gave up trying to knit too. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home