my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Monday, December 18, 2006

Actually freezing

I reset my indoor/outdoor thermometer last night, so when I pushed the button today, I saw last night's actual low: 31.8F. Yoiks! That's genuinely below freezing, folks! Had to actually scrape my car window this morning and all. Dang, my fingers and toes are still chilly now, and it's 11!

I called my mom up to see what the temp is up there, and she said it got down to 40 last night. Hey, that's warmer than here, right on! We leave Friday at the buttcrack of dawn. If you think I don't have a huge "must do before we leave" list, yeah, you'd be way wrong.

I must transform into the Master Giftwrapper and get some stuff wrapped. And some of it, shipped. *sigh*

But I'm still looking forward to it. I love vacation.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, December 19, 2006, Blogger wen said...

Brrrr. It is hella cold in Santa Cruz, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home