my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Monday, August 29, 2005

Great game!

The Green pick-up game last night was SO fun. Lots of Red players stayed to play and really made us greenies play up to their level, well, when we could! Steph in particular had a great game, I thought. Mean Sue Green swept my feet out at one point and I landed, somehow, with some of my fingers pointed down and jammed 2 of them (ow). But I was able to make some sweet passes if no goal shots, and really gained an appreciation for the level of play in Red. I'd like to see more of their games. It was sure fun playing on the same team as Andrea, Jena, *and* Liz. But no fun playing against Ellaine! Well, really, too fun overall.

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

*snort* were you trying to rhyme or were you talking about sue c.? and you played great! good job! =)

 
At 1:49 PM, August 29, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

Are you too young to remember Mean Joe Green? Yoiks, I bet you ARE.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home