my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shaking off a bad mood

Well, this morning I discovered two things: first, I need to find a better consequence for G kicking me (I nearly kicked him back, it made me so mad!). Two*, we both need food first thing in the morning. This eating-breakfast-in-the-car is just not cutting it.

So, I arrived at work in a stormy mood. One thing that helped was to read a bit of Lamentations of the Father, which I had to re-find, as it keeps disappearing where I've bookmarked it (thank goodness for google). Another thing is reading a bit of Baby's Named a Bad, Bad Thing, 'cause damn, that is funny. (and scary, truth be told.) (I haven't seen "Murray" on there, nor G's name, so we're good.)

And after I made more decaf when it was all gone before 11AM (!!!), OK, felt mostly better.

*anyone a fan of Mad About You? Paul Buchman always enumerated inconsistently.

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, August 11, 2005, Blogger cheddah said...

omg, i so miss that show. actually, there's finally a different Murray that i think of now when i hear the name - always used to be the dog from that show!

 
At 4:58 PM, August 11, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

I *loved* that show. Hm, I wonder if they have the seasons on Netflix...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home