my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

People don't always suck.

We had a whirlwind weekend, starting off with getting up early Saturday and heading down to Gilroy to meet G's friend R for a last fling at Bonfante Gardens (can you say that without sounding dramatic?) when it opened. Spent 2 hrs there, then headed up to San Jose for a tea/bridal shower for my stepsister at Lisa's Tea House while wonderful Liz & Andrea took G to see March of the Penguins just around the corner. This was at Santana Row, which I hadn't seen before. It's spiffy!

Headed back down to Bonfante G after changing back out of my prissy dress into comfy shirt & shorts to close the place down. Here's the not-sucking part: When I got into our car and started to get settled, I noticed the right-hand window all the way down.

And I hadn't just done that.

No, it was wide open for like three solid hours. I flipped open the glove, and there was my iPod... nothing was missing as far as I could see.

That is pretty cool. (But my bad for leaving the window down!)

1 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, August 03, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

smooth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home