my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

What can I say? I'm a follower.

Liz posted this, so I'll do likewise.

1. What is your occupation? Software developer. And mom.
2. What color is your underwear? Black
3. What are you listening to right now? Quiet.
4. What was the last thing you ate? My homemade granola.
5. Do you wish on stars? Yes, quite often.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sheen green.
7. How is the weather right now? A little cool but heating up.
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My stepsister, to RSVP by phone for her wedding (card's in the mail and not even late!).
9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Fuck yeah.
10. How old are you today? 41
11. Favorite drink? Water. I'm a freak.
12. Favorite sport to watch play? Ice hockey. Women's.
13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Ah, that makes me all nostalgic for the days of magenta hair. I also did black (not a good color on me).
14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No. I'll get reading glasses within the next decade.
15. Pets? 1 dog, Maddy, plus Riley-dog, who's hanging out while his folks are in Spain.
16. Favorite month? Mmm, December. And July. And October.
17. Favorite food? Too hard to choose. Thanksgiving dinner, blueberries, UNO bars...
18. What was the last movie you watched? Fantastic 4. Flame on!
19. Favorite day of the year? Well, Thanksgiving, which shouldn't be a surprise at this point.
20. What do you do to vent anger? Yell and throw things.
21. Fall or Spring? Fall.
22. Hugs or kisses? Depends.
23. Cherry or Blueberry? Blueberry for sure.
24. Do you want your friends to blog you back? If they have time.
25. Who is most likely to respond? At this point, I'd pick Andrea, 'cause she's getting it from all sides.
26. Who is least likely to respond? Renie.
27. Who do you live with? In addition to the pups above, Graham, my son.
28. When was the last time you cried? Not sure. Recently. I cry pretty often.
29. What is on the floor of your closet? LOTS of shoes. And some dog hair.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Noni.
31. What did you do last night? Had dinner out, gave the kid a bath.
32. Favorite smell? Lavendar.
33. What inspires you most? My son. And music.
34. What are you afraid of? Thunder.
35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese. You can even leave the burger off.
36. Favorite car? BMW Z3. When I win the lottery...
37. Favorite dog breed? Labradors. Sweet and loyal, and not too smart.
38. Number of keys on your key ring? 5.
39. How many years at your current job? 11. Very odd for this field.
40. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.

OK, you go.

4 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Viv said...

Andrea's getting it from all sides?! Go Andrea!

 
At 2:51 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

whoa, i am? go me! =D

 
At 5:05 PM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

Woo! I'm giving it from all sides!

 
At 4:55 PM, July 27, 2005, Blogger heather said...

i would've guessed you were 35 or 36, tops. babyface!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home