my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Friday, June 10, 2005

Yeah! Word of mouth ROCKS!

Just dropped Maddy off at my ex's for the weekend, while we go camping in the dog-unfriendly CA State Park system. The guy who painted the exterior of my house was now painting hers, after having done some interior work last winter. I had also referred a former coworker to him to do some interior painting.

So he says to me, "Pick a room and I'll paint it for you for free next winter." OMG! This guy is SO good. He mixed up about 10 colors till we found THE green I wanted, and he knew exactly how to make the matching green. I have referred him to so many people just because he is so good.

Graham's room? Living room? I think I'm going to have him do the dining room. Yippee!! How fast can I tear out that fake wainscoting and install beadboard? I'm so happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home