my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Monday, June 20, 2005

I found Graham's loft bed

I don't know why, but I've been obsessed with finding photos of Graham's loft bed online for a while now. Some very sweet gals in Newark (or San Leandro?) gave it to us, with the mattress & box spring. Yes, gave it to us, for free. And the mattress set was not just pristine but really nice quality.

At first, I just set up a twin bed my sister had given us & put the mattress set on it. I have a cute photo I need to post of Graham grinning like crazy on that bed.

Then, one time when my dad was visiting, we put the bed together. Not a simple matter! But we succeeded. Here it is with the bed at the lowest position, but we set it up with the bed at the middle position, about shoulder height for me. You can set it up with the bed pretty much at the top of the supports (so you can fit a desk underneath) but he'll have to be like 30 for me to be comfortable with that.

Anyway, if those sweet dyke moms are reading, once again, THANK YOU for this terrific bed & mattress. We are still enjoying it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home