my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Ranty rant rant

I guess I feel ranty today. Just had a perfectly pleasant conversation with a gal at Fed Ex about a package that is due to be delivered at my house today (unlikely to happen while I'm home for lunch), and how I could coordinate picking it up at their local office (which I'd already realized I'd have to do), and she ends the call with "Thank you for calling Fed Ex."

Um, you're welcome, but... who the hell else am I going to call about my package that was shipped Fed Ex? It's not like I chose that carrier; Tracfone did.

OK, ranty rant rant, and I'm done.

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, June 16, 2005, Blogger Viv said...

Note to self: Don't thank Jennie when it looks like she's having a ranty day.

 
At 1:45 PM, June 16, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

LOL Yes, probably a good idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home