my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday night, date night

At least I'm a cheap date... for myself. Tonight was "Parents' Night Out," so I was freefreefree until 9PM, rather than having to pick up my little dude by 6PM.

As has happened every time before, I could hardly stop myself from thinking about my little dude the whole evening. But at least I made myself do something fun: I took my $20 AMC theatres gift card and went to "Fantastic Four" at the AMC Bay St. Gawd, it would have cost me $10 for the ticket! I don't even know how much the small popcorn cost (you can put that on the card, too).

But... good movie. Not a $10 movie, but definitely a matinee--see it on the big screen, if you can. They did a good job establishing the relationships between the characters and I thought it was very well cast. The Human Torch is really funny. A few problems in plot development, but overall well worth it!

Flame on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home