my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Friday, July 29, 2005

Andrea's a freakin' genius

(I mean, who doesn't wanna see that once in a while?)

So all of a sudden today, my eye starts itching like crazy. I don't wear contacts or anything, but I remembered--I had eye drops in my desk. Not a bottle of eye drops, but these fantastic single-use eyedrops things from B&L. I love them! It's like having a tiny bottle of eye drops in your house, your purse, your suitcase, your office, and your car--except you only have to buy one bottle. I had some when we were camping and another mom used them to wash something out of her kid's eyes. You don't have to worry about contamination or anything.

They rock! This has been a public service announcement. ("with guitar!"--name that tune.)

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, August 01, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

woo, i'm a genius! uh, for what? buying these single use droppers? woo, i'm a genius! =D

 
At 4:00 PM, August 02, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

Oh, I can't believe I left that part out! Because you introduced me to them and said how Liz thought they were wasteful, when they are in fact the opposite!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home