my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Blogging already

Yesterday was the historic first time I've driven G to school. As I feared, it did indeed suck. First, I need to learn to go the other way around the block so I don't have to make this stupid 3-point turn way down the block where there is, at last, a driveway. Second, OK, there really isn't a second, it's just annoying to drive him to school. When we bike, we glide right in and park the bike really close to his classroom. Ostensibly lock it, stroll straight into the classroom, greet the teacher, grab my sheets (invariably there are handouts for me, daily), and go.

Well, let's face it, driving just makes me crabby. Biking rules.

I drove because it was my first swim class. I did blog about it a bit, but I do want to say I swam 3/4 mile, and wasn't worn out or tired at the end. Or sore the next day. This is huge for me, as when I start a swim class, I'm completely done by the end.

Well, we'll see next week, when she's sure to make us swim the mile for time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home