my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I can NOT wait

In case you, my dear readers, harbored any thought that I was not a geek, this should do it.

Renie has shared with me that they are giving G this year's LEGO advent calendar for Christmas (and thus must give it to him in the next couple of days). I am so excited! These things are so fun. Each day yields a tiny handful of parts, which make into one or two designs. When you get farther into the month, you sometimes borrow parts from previous items and make a larger item. Some are simple, yet charming, like last year's snowflake. Others are just darn cool, like the one that could be either a boat or a helicopter.

December 1 is only 2 days away! Eeeee!

4 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger cheddah said...

that's awesome. i must get one for my brother.

and, i can also stop working on my new website, jennieisnotageek.com

;-)

 
At 10:25 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger heather said...

i want that advent calendar!! but then i am a geek too.

 
At 10:44 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger snarfdog said...

Geeks unite - this sounds like so much fun. I just got my girls their first Legos tonight. Can't wait for Christmas.

 
At 1:44 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

it's been two days...blog already! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home