my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Life is precious

Had a bad dream last night/this morning. I was on the Golden Gate Bridge in some sort of ride thing, like an open cup on a track, with my uncle. G hadn't made it into the cup, so was climbing up a rope. Just as he got to the top, he lost his balance and fell. I couldn't even scream.

I woke up moaning and moaning and gathered G into my arms, holding him tight for about an hour. When he was awake, we told each other our dreams and I cried hard as I was telling him. (Fortunately, it didn't seem to traumatize him at all.)

Hug your loves, everyone.

1 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, November 08, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

eek. what a terrible way to start the day! good thing he was there so you could reach out and grab him tight. and stop reading the sfgate articles on GG suicides!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home