my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Lee Valley Tools may have a sense of humor

Ordered something from LVT for my sister for Xmas. They don't have a formal method for marking something as a gift, which I found out after the process was done. So I had to send a note to their customer service telling them it was a gift. Apparently, you can specify what goes on the card, too... I was going to just sign "Love, Jennie," but the item is a spading fork. (I'm 99% sure she doesn't read this. If she does, well, she is the one who found the hidden presents every year and came to tell me what I was going to get. Karma will come around.)

So I had them sign the card, "Merry Forking Christmas." They sent back a note saying they'd done what I'd asked. I was a little afraid they'd respond that they couldn't do that, sorry.

Hee hee hee.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, December 13, 2005, Blogger heather said...

nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home