my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Friday, June 23, 2006

Do you ever...

...check your blog to see what's happening in your own life? And feel disappointed that there's no update?

Graham's room is coming along but not finished yet. My latest obsession is finding all the damned pieces to his puzzles so we can give them away complete. Two puzzles left, missing one piece each. The upside: I convinced him to give away 4 peg puzzles (shapes don't interlock but are lifted out of their places by a little peglike handle) to a little girl who had a borrowed one that needed returning. Yay!

And I delivered 10 bags of donations to Salvation Army today. There are 3 more that need cataloguing and then they can be on their way, too. Yippee! I'm getting my garage back. Maybe I can set up my fake hockey net on the back of the garage door soon, so I can practice my shots. Ree!

And... I get my car back today! How long has it been? Wait, don't tell me.

6 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, June 23, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

Yes, I have and it never fails to disappoint. Weird huh?

So great about taking all those bags away.

 
At 10:34 PM, June 25, 2006, Blogger snarfdog said...

OMG, I do that all the time. And let me tell you, during the times when I'm not blogging I'm REALLY disappointed to find it hasn't been updated.

 
At 1:45 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger andrea said...

LMAO! i read my blog and go, "oh yeah! so *that's* what i've done lately."

where'd your car go?

good for you on your organizational momentum. =)

 
At 3:19 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Jennie said...

Andrea, my car was getting fixed for 3 weeks after some numbskull made a u-turn from a parking spot across 2 lanes and in front of me. I had my rental car for 22 days. Oy.

But now it's cleaner than it's been in years!

 
At 3:43 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger andrea said...

oh, that incident. i didn't realize it was that bad, but 22 days?! sheesh.

 
At 3:45 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger Jennie said...

Well, it wasn't that bad... it took forever to get some parts, and then to get some other parts. Once they had the parts, they were done in less than 2 days!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home