my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Friday, July 28, 2006

Forget baby: Momma needs a new pair o'shoes!

I'm going shopping today (and probably tomorrow) for a new, sexy outfit. Yes, sports fans: I have a date Saturday night!

This is a friend of a friend whom I finally met in May and asked said friend, "So, what's her story?" and friend exploded, "She's who I've been trying to match you up with for months now!" (although I do think friend used better grammar)

So, I made the phone call, it got lost in voice mail hell, it was retrieved, the date was set.

Now, to panic.

4 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, July 28, 2006, Blogger andrea said...

yay! go jennie! keeping fingers crossed for you. =D

 
At 5:44 PM, July 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! Jennie!!!! and easy does it!

 
At 9:00 PM, July 28, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

I wish you and I wore the same size because man do I have a couple of pair of sexy shoes.

 
At 11:28 PM, July 28, 2006, Blogger snarfdog said...

No need to panic - you're awesome and she'll see that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home