my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, January 11, 2007

I don't think this debate will ever end

The other day, G asked me, "Why did we stop going to the brown church, Mommy?" I said, "What do you mean?" and he said, "You said we used to go to the brown church. We go to the red church now. Why did we change churches?"

We have never, in his lifetime, attended another church (as members). He thinks our church's color is red--perhaps brownish red, but red all the same.

I think it's brown (reddish brown, I'll give you).

You can see the color in the shingles in one of the main-page photos. I am not crazy!

1 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, January 13, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

LOL. It's like the old crayola box where they had green-blue and blue-green. I miss my old box of crayola - the new names don't have the same memories.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home