my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year's Revolutions

Spurred on by Franklin's hilarious list and MamaCate's reasonable one, I present my New Year's Retributions:

Restitution 1: Resume exercising 3-5 times per week. Make it fun or silly or both. Consider resuming biking to work. (Find a safe path, because yoiks, the driving paths I use are not safe biking paths.

Constitution 2: Continue to be mindful about yarn purchases. Not stopping, mind you, and not doing a "knit from your stash"-along nor stash-along or any kind of -along, unless it's a sex-with-K-along. That could be good. (Andalusion #2A?)

Lilliputian 3: Continue to enjoy my boy. Perhaps with a bit more salt and/or Tabasco. Eeew! I had to do it.

Dissolution 4: Drink more water. But not while swimming in it.

Prosecution 5: Keep finishing knitting projects I start. Maybe finish an old one in between each new one I start and finish. Ha, that implies I start & finish single projects at a time these days. Amusing.

Elocution 6: Balance my time better among the boy, K, and my friends so I can see all of them enough. The friends have suffered lately and it's time for more suffering... oops, I mean dinner parties.

Distribution 7: Don't take any of the above way too seriously lest Jennie becomes a dull boy. And we know we can't let that happen.

1 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, January 05, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

Re: 3, I think you meant coconut milk and not Tabasco. Somehow you forget you are not a fan of the spicy foods.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home