my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Monday, April 16, 2007

Better than finding a $20 on the ground

I just found $400. And Thank God I did! My bank account was running low and it was freaking me out a bit. I thought maybe I'd been spending more than usual... and I had had a little yarn splurge recently... but something just seemed odd. I do have overdraft protection, so I wasn't bouncing checks, but I wanted to give a friend some cash for something she's selling me, and didn't have it available. Ugh.

Then I was checking my savings accounts and found my "Health and Exercise" account to be a bit topheavy. Oops! I had never transferred the $ to cover the hockey payment for the current season. Cha-ching! $400 to my checking, and a sigh of relief. Phew!

2 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, April 16, 2007, Blogger snarfdog said...

Way to go. Wish I could find a little hidden cash. Soon. ;)

 
At 10:10 PM, April 16, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

That's fabulous. I wish I could find that kind of cash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home