my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Sunday, September 11, 2005

6'U: it's the new crack

My friend Ellen has been raving about Six Feet Under for a while now, and has weekly 6'U parties during the season. I haven't been comfortable contemplating going because I thought the topic wouldn't be appropriate for G. Well, I was right in more ways than I knew! Language, sex, and topic wouldn't be appropriate. But for me, well...

I got the whole first season on VHS from our wonderful local video store. 5 tapes, 12 episodes. I started watching them Friday night (while G was occupied with his DVDs of SpongeBob and Disney's animated Robin Hood) and didn't stop till 2AM (G came to bed; I watched impatiently with MUTE on till he fell asleep). I can't stop! I was up till midnight last night. Bear in mind that I usually go to bed by 9:30 to be asleep by 10 so I can get up at 6AM (which is hard enough). I was sucked into 6'U immediately. It's riveting! I'd blog more, but I have more episodes to view. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home