my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Monday, January 09, 2006

Generosity of friends

As the ex, her sweetie, and I were chatting after dinner, Ex knocked my PDA off the piano and onto the floor. She looked aghast. I reassured her that it was sitting there because I'd done everything in my power but couldn't revive it. Handspring Visor Pro in Smoke, may you rest in peace. (I'm calm because I synched reasonably recently.)

So ex's sweetie pipes up and says, "I have a Palm V that I'm not using. You could have it! Oh, and it has a keyboard, too!"

Man, she is so sweet. O'course, I let her have my ex. (j/k; years passed between our breakup and their hooking up.) The generosity of her heart is really staggering. This is not the first time she has done something like this. Both are generous to a fault. Good people.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, January 09, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

Wait, is this the palm thingy you were just using at Skein Lane? Wow. Sorry to hear about it's passing {bowing my head}. How sweet of C.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home