my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Tired of being an idiot.

I cope with my forgetfulness OK. I have a list of things I need for hockey, and I used to consult a list for getting dressed for hockey, which I don't need quite so much any more (although there was a moment before our last game where I said to myself, "OK! Almost done" and then realized I had no pants on).

But I periodically lose things and have no flippin' idea when or where I lost them. The latest ones: my watch (not a huge deal), my red wool cape (bigger deal), and my iPod (huge deal). Once again, no flippin' idea where or when I misplaced these. The cape would seem hard to misplace, as it is large. But I checked my coat tree and the 3 closets in my house.

Argh.

5 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, January 12, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

Karen says check the car. I say, we have put this off long enough. From now on, when I visit 15 minutes of knitting, 15 minutes of hot spot management - a la Fly Lady.

 
At 1:10 PM, January 12, 2006, Blogger andrea said...

oh, i *HATE* that! makes me want to sit down and cry when i can't even remember the last time i saw the lost item, though i was proud of myself for remembering that i left my driver's license at logitech.

and hell, don't even get me started on the black hole that is our house. hopefully i'll be able to unearth your xmas present in time for your birthday! >=O

ask graham to help.

 
At 11:50 AM, January 13, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

I am proud to say that I found her IPOD!

 
At 1:21 PM, January 13, 2006, Blogger andrea said...

where was it?

 
At 1:29 PM, January 13, 2006, Blogger Jennie said...

The iPod was in a plastic bag on the counter that also contained 2 packages of angel-hair pasta. Why the hell would I put it in there???

Found my red cape at church in the choir room. It's the EXACT same color as our choir robes. How long ago I left it there is a complete mystery.

Still dunno where my watch is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home