my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

It's the small things

My Timex Rush watch has just not resurfaced. I fear it has gone to be with my old Ironman watch and countless Casio watches.

So today, I bought a new Casio watch at Longs. I paid $19.99 with no coupon, believe it or not! I love this watch. I have probably bought at least 5 of them; 6, if you count the one I gave my sister. We both love it. My niece was wearing one the last time they visited. I asked, and it was my sister's.

The very best part about this watch, aside from it not being huge on your wrist, is the instant-timer part. Without switching modes, you just press the upper-right button. Once, and it instantly starts timing a minute. Twice, 3 minutes. 7 times, half an hour. It is so nice for baking--or timeouts.

Voila my life these days. Baking and timeouts.

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, May 04, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

I love how easily you can be made happy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home