my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sad

Rather than blithely post another What I Did Last Weekend post, I just want to share that I'm feeling sad tonight. It is hard to feel what you're feeling and know it's valid for you and at the same time know that that hurts someone... and you can't change it. Changing it would mean that you are putting forth inauthentic sentiments and being less real overall.

But that you'd pay good money to make things different. Better. Easier. Happier.

Sad.

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, November 06, 2006, Blogger heather said...

i wish i could say i didn't relate, but i do. sorry, yo.

 
At 11:01 AM, November 06, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

Oh sweetie, I'm sorry you are feeling sad. Yes, very good money. In fact I'd even get a job. {weak smile} Hope you feel better about things soon, and of course any time you want to talk...

 
At 11:03 AM, November 06, 2006, Blogger Wyatt's Mom said...

:( Sorry babe.

 
At 2:27 PM, November 06, 2006, Blogger snarfdog said...

I know - it's me. You've been meaning to tell me my haircut is awful and it makes you sad that you can't, right? ;)

Seriously, big hugs and I hope you can get through it somewhat painlessly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home