my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

There's my baby!

My dog baby, that is. I was wondering how old Maddy really is, as I tend to have a hard time keeping track of that stuff. So I went off searching for records under her official AKC name, Rhonda Flaming (the litter had puns on famous peoples' names). I thought and thought and finally came up with her kennel name, Borador. When I searched on her full name, found her in a list! She's going to be 14 this year. Not quite as old as I'd thought!

Scroll down about 2/3 of the way to entry #272:
http://www.infodog.com/RESULTS/brdrsl.htm?evno=1997016302&bno=132

That's my girl! Show-dog washout but sweet, healthy pet for me.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, February 08, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

Damn the only way I could see that photo is if I sign up to info dog. Wow, 14? Somehow I thought she was only about 12, maybe 13. She's a beauty even now.

 
At 11:02 PM, February 08, 2007, Blogger Wyatt's Mom said...

Maddy is too sweet to be a bitch in the show ring. Well she is technically a bitch, but she's not. Man that made my head hurt.

Anyway, I'm glad she ended up with you, she's got a great life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home