my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Extra dogs

Friends are out of town and I'd agreed to take their dog, Claire, until next Thursday or so. Then my ex had to go out of town and asked me to watch their dog, Riley (a.k.a. Riley-boy). So we have 3 dogs at the moment.

This morning, I let them out into the back yard, and after a while, only noticed Riley having come inside. As I walked to the back door, I thought,

"Where my bitches at?"

Maybe you had to be there...

4 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, August 28, 2007, Blogger andrea said...

LMAO! i'm there!

 
At 1:12 AM, August 29, 2007, Blogger snarfdog said...

That's hilarious. I'm with ya.

 
At 4:44 PM, August 29, 2007, Blogger wen said...

nice.

 
At 7:44 PM, September 02, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

LMAO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home