my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, October 18, 2007

This post has a lot of cussing

Damn it, damn it, damn it! Two bras I really wanted on eBay and I'm not going to win them. And since I can paw through other folks' bidding/buying history, I have to say, They have enough bras already! Nice ones! So lay off, you two!

And Double Damn! Because I don't have Crazy Aunt Purl's green-shirted brother's phone number. How much of the cuteness does he have? And me thinking I was done with men. Hmph.

And dammit again! Because I didn't win anything from SpinOut! 2007, much less one of the fancy-pants spinning wheels! (And I did donate, lest y'all are thinking about that joke that ends, "And God says, 'Help me out--buy a lottery ticket.'")

And finally, feck. Because I did ask my latest random IMer where he got my IM ID and what was up with that. He says he picked me out of Yahoo!'s profiles (ew). Said he's a handsome 47 y.o. guy in Novato, none of which I could know for sure is true. And was miffed when I pointed out as much. Hey, I wouldn't mind meeting a handsome 47 y.o. guy from Novato. But random IMing, esp. from a guy whose ID, when Googled, only leads to a Swinger site in Ohio? Yeck.

Pass the hash brown casserole, please.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, October 19, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

Yeah, I need me some more bras. Time for some ebay searches. As to cuteness - he has great eyes but other than that? Eh. The IMer is a ass. Nuff said. I could use some good hash browns. Come on over and we'll go to Bob Evans - they have some fine breakfast there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home