my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Unsolicited product endorsement

I like to use tablecloths. My table does not do well with spills, etc., and with a cloth, you can change the look quite a bit. I've bought a few tablecloths, but with the Spilly Family, they got stained really fast. Finally, I splurged on an Origins microfiber tablecloth. Thought I'd give it a try. (Plus, with all those 20% off coupons around, it seemed like a good idea.)

Well, I used one for a recent dinner, and the next morning, I happened to see a little bit of wine still spilled on the tablecloth. Still beaded up. I thought I was seeing things, so swiped at it with a napkin. Nope, it was still liquid and wiped up with no stain at all.

And now, we have 3 more. Joe Bob sez check it out.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, November 27, 2008, Blogger Dharma said...

Sounds perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home