my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Monday, April 25, 2005

How can they trust me with a child, period?

I think I only put deoderant on my left armpit today. The right one is getting a little stinky. (It could be the blouse; not sure.) I remember finding my deoderant on the sink with the lid off and remembered at least applying it to my left armpit, and the thought was, "Would I really just apply it to one side and then pause?" so I put it away.

Things like this throw me--I can't handle my own personal hygeine, and yet, I'm in charge of another being's whole life. At least I manage to get food into him and cause him to sleep, and he usually shows up to events with clothing on. But some of the day-to-day stuff is challenging when I'm not sure if I've deoderanted my right armpit on any given day.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, April 25, 2005, Blogger Viv said...

This post is making me giggle more than I'd expect, and since my abs are sore from too much hockey this weekend, it's making me hurt. Hahahahowowow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home