my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Wake up!

So, got to work this morning, decided to have some (decaf) coffee. Took my mug into the break room, rinsed it, put coffee in. Added water (they make it way too strong), and wandered over to the other counter.

Well, got to the counter (probably 1 second later), looked around, and grabbed what I usually grab there. Went back to my mug...

and nearly dipped the teabag I'd grabbed into my coffee! Eew. A tragedy, narrowly averted. (Returned to the other counter for Splenda, which is what I put in my coffee. I guess I've been drinking a whole lot of tea lately.)

Our local bubble tea shop offers a coffee/tea combination, but honestly, that concept has never appealed. And today was not the day to try it!

2 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, April 29, 2005, Blogger Viv said...

My mom used to talk about some coffeetea (coffea? teafee?) drink from back when we lived in HK. I have yet to try it. Maybe this afternoon ...

 
At 1:21 PM, April 29, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

Do it! And report back. It's for science, after all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home