my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Monday, May 02, 2005

A lot of death around

A friend's grandmother has died. Cali the Pembroke Welsh Corgi passed on last Sunday. And two moms who were so happily awaiting the arrival of their lovely daughter first had the awful news that she had a serious brain bleed, and yesterday, saw her pass away. That's enough death, thank you.

But it also makes me think of the Death card in tarot, which doesn't always signify a person who ceases living. It far more often signifies change and rebirth.

I hope the combined souls of these three frolic together a bit, and then land back at earth in new, wonderful, exciting bodies.

But much more than that, I wish healing on those who have lost. My heart goes out to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home