my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Sunday, October 23, 2005

So cool.

As I was driving to hockey tonight, I was going over the high part of the San Mateo Bridge just as the sun got to that Piercing, Right In Your Eyes, How Can It Be Legal To Drive Right Now height. Seeing movement out of the corner of my eye, I looked to the right. At first I thought it was a flock of maybe 15 Canada geese, but as I slowly passed them (you know how they kinda hang in the air while flying?), I realized it was a flock of pelicans. Almost in perfect V formation. With these enormous wingspans.

So cool.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

ohhh, how cool. i would've then driven off the bridge trying to capture said beauty.

 
At 5:38 PM, October 25, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

LOL! It's like you're reading my mind. I actually had a series of thoughts like "Oh, I want to look again" and "NO YOU WILL DRIVE OFF THE ROAD. YOU SAW IT, MOVE ON."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home