my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Early morning blog catch-up

Last Friday night, I had a long and complex dream. One part of it is that I had a multistoried house and one entire story was an ice rink (how cool is that?). Another story had a full-size pool.

My team was playing in the hockey rink, and I came out after first period. After the break ended and first period started, I was still chatting with some guy as I put my gear back on (who takes her gear off after first period?). I took forever to get it back on and stop talking (like 10 minutes) and I could see across the rink (for some reason I was in the bleachers) that Liz was furious with me (oops). Sorry, Liz.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

The multistoried house is your life.

 
At 5:32 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Jennie said...

God DAMN it! Stop DOING that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home