my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Well, here we are again

Another Valentine's Day with no sweetie. (Yes, yes, it was I who broke it off; I'm clear on that.) But the last Valentine's Day I had with a sweetie was so long ago, I'm not even sure of the year, except it was before 1999, since that's when I got knocked up with G. It was with Linda, and oy, we were so much younger then. 10 years ago, maybe?

I came into my office and there was a tiny heart-shaped box of Russell Stover chocolates on my desk. My heart stopped, wondering who the heck it could be from. We still don't know, but we do know that everyone in the office got one.

Add me to the list of those who hate this holiday.

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

I'm kinda glad to know that everyone got one, or I would toss between thinking you had a secret admirer or a stalker. {grin}

 
At 5:26 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger andrea said...

big hug. =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home