my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, December 22, 2005

All that free time

Well, I'm working a bit today, partly to save my PTO* and partly to get some stuff done. I'll be leaving soon (am praying that the rain lessens, as Smartchick Me forgot a jacket of any kind) and wrapping presents. G continues to enjoy Y-kids, so why take him out till I have to?

Mum gets back from her quick trip to my aunt's mountain cabin today. Maybe we'll finally get a Xmas tree this aft. Not sure what we'll do tonight, but Skein Lane with Sami tomorrow! Yeah!

Geez. I'm freezing. Did someone's husband finally do the dishes, and hell is freezing over or something?

Oh, crud. Raining even harder. That's OK. I can run real fast.

*PTO = personal time off. My company's substitution for vacation/sick leave. At 10+ yrs here, I get something like 6 weeks in a year. So if I'm not sick, vaca galore. If I am, less.

2 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, December 23, 2005, Blogger snarfdog said...

They reward you with cows if you're not sick??

 
At 2:56 PM, December 27, 2005, Blogger Liz said...

Dear Jesus, please stop the rain for Jennie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home