my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sit on my ass, my ass!

Yeah, so Monday was kinda a flop in the sit-on-my-ass department. I really had planned to, but took to heart my mom's warning about sweeping up the leaves on the front sidewalk and walk ("someone could slip and sue you"), so I did that, then had to clean up after her dog who's having gastrointestinal problems (let's leave it at that), then some laundry, random cleaning, and voila, day gone. Dangit.

But I have tomorrow & Friday off. Am hoping for some ass-sitting then.

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, December 21, 2005, Blogger Dharma said...

That reminds me, I've been meaning to say that Sharon is invited, if she wishes to join us, for the candle lighting event.

 
At 10:51 AM, December 21, 2005, Blogger andrea said...

good luck on your ass sitting, it is my favorite event. =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home