my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

WTH does this one mean?

(Preface: I just finished watching "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels" last night. Then I had this dream...)

I dreamed that my mom and I planned and executed a burglary. We stole a lot of bundles of cash and some jewelry from someone she knows (I can't remember if the person is someone I know IRL or not). In the dream, I'm a little surprised she's willing to do this, but if she says it's OK, you know? then it must be OK. We get home and start counting the money. But my mom's house (in the dream) has a door and a lot of windows with floor-to-ceiling clear glass, and a woman and her (adult) daughter have come around and are walking around outside. I finally move to a place on the floor where a clear view through the windows and door is obscured and take the cash out to count it.

And lots of the cash is foreign, and most has 1's on it. There's even a bundle of US $1 bills! I'm a little surprised and disappointed now. I don't know how much the foreign cash is worth (I don't really recognize any of it) and am wondering if the whole thing was worth it. Mom has the jewelry out on the floor, and none of it is made with gemstones at all. Most of it is weird coral stuff, matching necklaces and earrings. Finally, the woman and her daughter come to the front door so we hurriedly put away the stuff and let them in. They both need to use the bathroom, so I direct them toward the one bathroom, and then nervously laugh with Mom as we both flub it and direct the daughter toward the other bathroom--but there is no other one; we're confused. We're both thinking that there's one bathroom before the kitchen and one after, but in the end, there's only one, after the kitchen.

End of the dream.

3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger heather said...

i think it means you have shenis envy.

wait. ok, yep. you want you some shenis.

 
At 10:37 AM, March 07, 2006, Blogger Jennie said...

OMG! You're... wrong. But I think I know the guy who invented that; too funny.

 
At 1:33 PM, March 13, 2006, Blogger andrea said...

5 days. blog already, wouldja?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home