my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I meme, you meme, everybody meme meme

From liz...

Accent: I would say I don't have an accent, but most folks say this, and do. Californian accent with a touch of Valley Girl when I'm excited. 'No way!' 'Way!'

Booze: Not much these days. I'm not a very good drinker. When I do drink, I guess it's wine or Bud-like beer or Mike's Hard Cranberry Lemonade (of which I have a case in the basement--it's great frozen, too).

Chore I Hate: Emptying the dishwasher. Among so many others.

Dog or Cat: Down to 1 dog. But she's a good 'un.

Essential Electronics: My PDA. And my new watch.

Favorite Cologne: Clinique Happy Heart. I'm such a girl.

Gold or Silver: Gold, definitely. Silver doesn't look good on me.

Hometown: Palos Verdes Peninsula. It doesn't even exist any more. That area is now called Rancho Palos Verdes, puke.

Insomnia: Usually not, but lately I've been waking a lot at night. If I go back to sleep pretty quickly, is it insomnia?

Job Title: Software Engineer. Hey, wake up!

Kids: One, six years old. Funny, sweet, loves to run fast, sometimes oppositional, always terrific.

Living Arrangements: House in a small city in the San Francisco Bay Area, small to some (including me), large to others (including my son, who wants a smaller house).

Most Admirable Traits: Sincere. Funny. Loyal.

Number of Sexual Partners: 20-30. One at a time, though.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Once when I was little and had Scarlet Fever. Once when my body was cut open to release agove-mentioned child, whose head is still in the 90th percentile.

Phobias: Bugs crawling on me. Heights.

Quote: "What knockers!"

Religion: Raised Presbyterian, now a member of a Congregational church.

Time I Wake Up: Between 6 and 7.

Unusual Talent or Skill: Tying cherry stems in a knot without using my hands.

Vegetable I Love: Beets. Hot or cold, as is or pickled.

Worst Habit: Completing others' sentences. Or is it being a bigmouth?

X-Rays: Several of my knees, one of my foot when it was kicked so hard in a soccer game that it looked like I had a tennis ball on my foot, and several of my head when I broke my orbit.

Yummy Foods I Make: Curry, lasagne, pot roast (but it's been a while!), mac 'n' cheese.

Zodiac: Aquarius, the Water Bearer, who is nearly always depicted as a man. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home