my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm not even from Boston!

Evil Heather has once again caused me to blog. Twice in one day! NaBloPoMo says not to backdate posts, but it doesn't say anything about post-dating posts. I'm tempted, but will toe the line. This time.

You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.

2 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger heather said...

wait, last week i was terrific. now i'm evil. which is it?

that sounds like another good nickname for you. boston creme.

 
At 10:04 PM, November 07, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

This quiz failed me. I got Boston Creme as well, but it really didn't seems to be me, but I think it is closer to truth about you. However I don't think you have such a tough exterior, but traditionalist? don't change easily - I could see that. Definitely can see the pout.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home