my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I'm an example!

So Sunday I was an example of the ladder drill at hockey. Today, at swim class, I was an example for sculling! (moving your hands back & forth in the water, as a teaching step toward stronger swim strokes)

This is very weird for the girl who was always chosen last for teams in P.E. in junior high. I sucked at volleyball. I sucked at basketball. I sucked at tennis. I really sucked at softball. I didn't suck at soccer, but they didn't know that and still picked me last.

And now, I'm being picked to demo. (shaking head) Weird.

2 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger cheddah said...

wooo, i know whose name i'm shouting when someone asks for a volunteer at hockey practice! :-D

 
At 8:41 PM, September 15, 2005, Blogger Jennie said...

LOL You're nothing but trouble, Cheddah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home