my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Another weird dream in which G dies

As my sister said, "What is going ON?"

Yeah, a few nights ago I had a dream. I think we were in a zoo. Things are fuzzy, but then I realize that the huge boa constrictor has a huge lump in him and that G's gone. I consider cutting the constrictor open, but realize that they only consume their food after they've suffocated it. So he's already dead.

Fortunately, he is actually alive and sometimes quite delightful. Except when he kicks me viciously, and then he goes to bed with no stories whatsoever, to his complete astonishment. (But he complies, God bless firmness of parenting.)

2 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, March 22, 2006, Blogger wen said...

Sounds like anxiety dreams (either that or G. is changing very quickly and the "old" forms of him are figuratively dyiing off, and that is playing out literally in your dreams. I wouldn't worry about it too much!

 
At 1:36 PM, March 22, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

What Wen said. I don't have the time, nor you the money for me to really interpret your dreams right now. (do I have to state that this is sarcasm?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home