my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Not PMS---PMV

I've just noticed myself wanting to eat, eat, eat these past few days. Then I realized my period is due soon. Yep, this is a consistent pattern. Instead of being crabby and bloated, I am just really hungry--not so much for junk food as for food. It's interesting. I'm trying not to overeat, but this feeling of voraciousness (hence the 'v' in the title) is a little odd.

Or maybe I'm a werewolf.

Did anyone see "The Curse of the WereRabbit"? Loved it.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger Dharma said...

yep, saw at sunny's. They had seen in the theaters and I remember saying she couldn't wait for it come out on DVD. Quite fun.

 
At 9:21 PM, March 16, 2006, Blogger cheddah said...

were rabbit was AWESOME. actually, anything by nick park is. W & G were incredible, once again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home