my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Thursday, March 16, 2006

PMV, not PMS

I've just noticed myself wanting to eat, eat, eat these past few days. Then I realized my period is due soon. Yep, this is a consistent pattern. Instead of being crabby and bloated, I am just really hungry--not so much for junk food as for food. It's interesting. I'm trying not to overeat, but this feeling of voraciousness (hence the 'v' in the title) is a little odd.

Or maybe I'm a werewolf.

Did anyone see "The Curse of the WereRabbit"? Loved it.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, March 17, 2006, Blogger andrea said...

apparently PMV causes you to repeat yourself too. =P

yeah, i know my period is coming when i turn into a vacuum and inhale everything in sight. then when it doesn't come soon thereafter, i'm like, but i just ate everything for no reason?!

 
At 12:08 PM, March 17, 2006, Blogger Jennie said...

Argh! Freaking blogger. It told me this wouldn't post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home