my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I'm going to freeze my ass off

I just read in a common on the Yarn Harlot's blog that Vermont is going to experience its first-ever 40-below evening tonight. 40 freakin below. I have experienced 29-above weather. Found it very cold. 40 freakin below? Would probably kill me. Or leave me wanting to be killed.

So... remember that Knit Camp I'm going to in late April? It's going to be freaking cold. Most folks told me the harsh winter will be gone and it'll mostly be just rainy. They lied.

Not even freakin 50 during the day? I'm cold just thinking about it.

Here's my home city's average temps, for comparison. Oh man, that's still kinda chilly. Think I'll go put on a sweater.

1 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, March 06, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

Honey, scroll down late April is over 50 degrees during the day. Really I lived not far from there April is lovely.

We do not lie, though we may be a touch deluded.

Also, remember the house on the east, they have this stuff called *insulation*. Say it with me, "Insulation is a very good thing".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home