my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Monday, November 05, 2007

Like mother, like son

G's teacher made a comment when she saw me knitting while walking. "This kid couldn't do that!" Thought she was talking about G, who can most certainly multitask; nope, she was talking about herself.

I love getting some knitting done while walking to/from school. Finished my sister's Christmas scarf already!

So, to add to the multitasking walk, my son has decided to take some pages from his puzzle book (best $10 I ever spent at Costco; pages are already perfed!) on a clipboard and doing those while we walk. (chuckle) Hey, he likes it and it does lead to discussions. He was supposed to write down the names of 5 different, pictured chairs and under the stuffed chair, he wrote 'couch.' Well, it's not a couch nor a loveseat, but what is that kind of chair called? I said an easy chair. It's as if I wasn't raised speaking English.

Anyway, it was fun and it does make me chuckle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home