my soft spot

just a mom who plays hockey and knits

Friday, November 09, 2007

They don't call me Renaissance Woman for nothing

Went home at lunchtime, plunged and snaked our toilet, and plunged it again. Good for getting out frustrations; not so good for clearing clogs. Made an appointment with the plumber for Monday (God forbid one could actually be available for a short job on the same day).

Then instead of knitting, I set up the ironing board and ironed fabric for napkins and a dress I'll be making.

Maybe tonight I'll learn welding.

1 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, November 16, 2007, Blogger Dharma said...

I haven't found snaking to be that great for toilet. Pipes in the basement, sure. Kitchen sinks, again sure. I took metal shop in junior high (middle school). Love it. No welding back then though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home